CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Long Time, No Blog . . .




The end of the school year is always completely out of control. We took these pictures about a month ago of Duncan being a pirate, one of his favorite things to do. I haven't had time to sit and update our blog until tonight. How damn cute is this kid? I'm not kidding, I love him. He is hilarious. I had the annual Advanced Theater cabin retreat last weekend. I walked downstairs and he was lying on the bed watching a movie with Bre (who is gorgeous), Jud and Joni. He was snuggled right up against Bre. I told him it was only okay to do this because he was five. He said alright. Then he tried to put his arm around Bre and tickle her neck. But it was Jud's neck and duncan didn't know that. Jud said, "Hey, Dunc, that's me." To which Duncan replied, "oh, sorry man."

3 comments:

Amylee said...

I am laughing out loud right now. Duncan is a chick magnet. I'm sure you've taught him the importance of Rule #1 already. He has good taste in Bre :o)

cole linnae said...

i miss you and your family. terribly.

markolopia said...

Ha ha ha! Oh, Jud, he takes whatever he can get, that's for sure.