CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

If RyLeigh and I were a singing group . . .


So, if RyLeigh and I were a singing group, this is what we would look like. Her with the microphone and me with a very large . . . martini glass. A street artist drew this in times square tonight and it cracks me up. She loves it. We both agree, we make this look good!
Oh PS, I hate that I forgot to rotate the picture in the blog below, then I added it after I changed it and now there's too. But oh well. Whatever.

5 comments:

kalie said...

I love that you're posting during your trip! It looks so amazing--you all look so amazing! Keep having tonz of funz!

sNick said...

Andra Thorne! It's amazing the people you'll find while blogging! I haven't seen you since before my mission, so it's been at least three years, but that isn't to say that I haven't tried. One night I saw a bunch of people walking out of the high school in cosutmes, so I went in looking for you, but it turned out to be some choir thing, then I saw on the marquee that there was a show going on, but it was already over. Anyway, how the heck are you? It looks like all is well (based on what I've gathered from your blog). Though I do have to say that I was a bit suprised to learn that you have a little girl named Amylee and not Nicki... I'll just let it go. I love your pictures from New York!

mama nels said...

I am so glad you are having this trip together AND a great summer! I love all of the pictures and how fun to have Ryleigh with you!

cole linnae said...

andra. nice.. cocktail glass! hahaha i love you

Amelia said...

I love this drawing!! How fun! Sorry you got sick- we'll have to do lunch when you get back from your super fun trip! We're blessing Tysha Paige on Sunday. Your invite should be at your house by now and I hope you can come! The mommy/career thing is working out pretty good. I'm so lucky to have family I can leave her with! And I'm working shorter days this summer. Come fall I'm going to work 4 10 hour days...so that may be a little rough! But that means an extra day home with my baby. :)