1. Garlic and butter. Together. In a pan over medium heat. There is nothing better. It pretty much doesn't matter what the crap you throw in there with it. It's gonna be good.
2. Square Dancing with my Lee-lee in my bedroom. She's got some moves, people.
3. My husband knows me so well.
4. Learning a new song. Even better? It's about Jesus. Always a good choice.
5. Knowing you need to call a friend and actually doing it.
6. Knowing the differnce between 'theatre' and 'theater.'
7. Hanging up Alphabet letters so the littlest monkey can learn how to read.
8. Hearing a crashing sound in the kitchen and then hearing, "I'm okay!"
9. Mythology lessons from my Duncan at the dinner table. I am way, WAY out of the loop.
2. Dirty silverware AFTER the dishwasher.
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Posted by Andra at 5:06 PM